Gym essentials : Things you need to have in your bag!
No more going to the gym empty-handed. Fill your bag with these items set yourself for a more productive workout. Whether you are just starting or have been in trenches for years, you are sure to benefit from a bag stocked just for your success. Here are a fitness must haves by Alcis Sportswhich are perfect anyone and any goal. Take a look -
1. Quality gym wear - Without proper gym wear, your workout is probably going to be less than satisfactory. So if you hit the gym after work, remember to pack some breathable and well-fitted training sportswear. There is nothing worse than unpacking your bag and realizing that you have forgotten your gym and running shorts. It is also important to remember fit over fashion. Don’t worry and waste time about your perfect gym wear. Buy gym wear online from Alcis Sports.
2. Towel - Sweating is normal - especially in the gym! But nobody wants to sit in your sweat. You should always carry a towel to wipe down the equipment after you finish using it.
3. Music - People find music increasingly motivating but it has to be your kind of music. Your personal choice and selection of songs deliver better results than the playlist played at the gym. So pack your phone or your iPad with your headphones.
4. Good shoes - No matter whether you are in advanced training or moderate one, good shoes are a must. You can choose from lifting shoes to cross trainers to running shoes. Whatever choice you make, make sure it offers the support you need for the type of training you will do. Running in sandals would turn out even worse than it would look.
5. Workout log - A workout log is extremely essential for consistent progress. You need and should know how much you lifted in past workouts to lift more in future. A gym log is essential for anyone trying to build the best self. Be sure to track every session.